The garage should be well organised in order to keep the cars safe and sound. These are some security measures that can be taken for your garage safety which are:
1. The garage needs to be clean and neat if it is used to park your vehicles only. Any unused items such as lawn mowers, garden equipment or household tools should not be occupying the space or make movement of the vehicle really difficult. It should be clean so that the dust doesn’t settle on the vehicle and spoil its colour and shine. The garage should ideally be used only for parking a vehicle.
2. The garage needs to be safe for kids. They should not be allowed to play in the parking area without supervision. As adults can’t be around all the time there can be some safety measures that can be taken to make the garage child-proof. Any ladder can be placed in horizontal position to avoid children from climbing on it and all power equipment should be switched off when they are not in use. Locking your car will also be safer for your children.
3. The garage can be safer with roller garage doors or electric roller garage doors. These doors make the garage much more secure and can be operated through remote controllers which keep the vehicles safe. The doors can be operated only by the owners using their controllers. These controllers can be kept out of reach from children to avoid any kind of malfunctions occurring to the garage doors.
4. An alarm can be installed on the garage doors that can warn if the doors are left open for too long or if it is opened by an unauthorised person. The alarm helps a lot when you come from shopping with both the arms full and forget to close the door of the garage .And also when the garage is not open to adult height which means the children have entered in to the garage also makes the alarm alert you. These alarms are low in cost but very helpful in nature.
5. Locking the garage door and the car is very essential and helps the garage be safe for a pre-schooler. The tools that are used in the garage should be hanged properly keeping them out of reach for toddlers. The drive way has to be checked well before moving out of the garage.
About the Author : Hi this is Amy Jackson. My passion is to write on Home & Garden and Travel Blogs reach me @eBizVenture.